I love to make clean and fast scrapbook layouts. It’s perfect way to start out as a newbie in this art world or perfect if your busy!
What You Should Prepare:
- Prepare your favourite pattern paper as background.
- White cardstock paper as layer and you will decorate it with your photo, embellishments and stamps.
- Choose your perfect photo to scrap with.
- Washi tapes, and some embellishments are a must.
How To Make:
- Add the photo using washi tape in the left bottom area.
- Stamp stars randomly on the white cardstock layer. I used the cluster of stars from Happy Dreams Stamp Set and Warm Suncshine Cripsp Ink.
- Decorate the photo using a wood button and clear acetate sentiment that are included in the Reflection Scrapbook Collection.
- Add some sentiments to add around the photo, I used Jet Black ink to stamp sentiments from Happy Dreams Stamp Set. For the ‘Be a Dreamer’ bubble, I stamped it onto white cardstock, fussy cut it out and adhered it to the page with foam dots for dimension.
- I drew a free hand frame using a black pen and stamped arrows in the top and the bottom area for added interest.
Happy Trying! Love Evelyn