To create this card:
1. Cut watercolor paper to 5 ½” x 4 ¼” using A2 rectangle panel die.
2. Stamp leaf from the Garden Treasure set randomly on watercolor paper panel with some green colored dye inks: Evergreen, Forest Glades, Frayed Leaf, Bamboo, Parrot, Olive, and Moss.
3. Blend the edges of the stamped panel with Mowed Lawn Distress ink and mini ink blending tool.
4. Brush all over the panel using a wet paint brush – Altenew dye ink is lightly mixed with water before the ink was dry. Allow to dry completely.
5. Die cut the word “hugs” from white card stock using the Inline Alpha Die Set five times each alphabet. Make each alphabet thicker using fine tip glue pen.
6. Mount the panel on white card base using glue tape. Add the sentiment die cuts on the bottom part of the card front using fine-tip glue pen.
7. Embellish with a few clear droplets.