To create this card:
1. Cut watercolor paper to 5 ½” x 4 ¼” using A2 rectangle panel die.
2. Stamp flowers and leaves from the Whimsical Flowers set on watercolor paper panel with black pigment ink.
3. Color the stamped images with some Metallic Shimmer Ink Sprays: (Large flowers) Ruby Red, Coral Berry / (Small flowers) Warm Sunshine / (Leaves) Frayed Leaf.
4. Color around images with Pumice Stone Distress ink. Allow to dry completely.
5. Heat emboss the sentiment from the Adore You set on black card stock in white, trimmed it out.
6. Mount the watercolored panel on white card base using glue tape. Add the sentiment banner on it using foam tape.
7. Embellish with a few clear droplets and sequins.