We are so excited to be participating in the hop, which is sure to be jam-packed with inspiration! If you are not familiar with the challenge, you should definitely check it out. They are all about Clean and Simple design, which is right up my alley :)
The cue word for their challenge is…
Wow, so perfect – we just released new stamps and dies last week, including a set called “Baby Balloon.” I knew I just HAD to use it for my project today!
I started by prepping my card base. I used a blending tool to apply some Buttercream Crisp Dye Ink along the bottom edge of my card. Next, I stamped the outline of the balloon onto white cardstock in Jet Black Crisp Ink. I love that you can use the outline with your favorite color medium (markers, pencils, watercolor, etc), but you can also easily use the coordinating stamps in the set to quickly apply color! I went with a pink and yellow colors scheme.
Once the balloon was all inked up, I stamped my sentiment and banner, and used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I also used the dies to cut out little pink hearts and stars to scatter on my card, as well as our Leafy Wreath Die cut from Spicy Yogurt cardstock.
To assemble the card, I adhered the stars, hearts, and wreath with liquid adhesive, and popped up the balloon and banner with foam tape. I hope you like my project!
To be eligible for the sponsor prizes, participants must comment on all stops included on the hop list. To be eligible for the CASology prize, participants must comment on all stops included on the hop + link up a BALLOON themed card to the gallery. Winners will be announced on Tuesday, August 1 on the CASology blog.
- CASology – $50 gift certificate
- Altenew – $30 gift certificate
- Sprinkle Berry – $30 gift certificate
- Avery Elle – $20 gift certificate
- Cindy B Designs – $25 gift certificate
- Concord & 9th – $25 gift certificate
- DeNami Designs – $20 gift certificate
- Lawn Fawn – $35 gift certificate
- Poppystamps – $20 gift certificate
- Precious Remembrance Shop – stamp set of winner’s choice
- 7 Kids College Fund – $20 store credit
- STAMPlorations – $15 gift certificate
- Sunny Studio – Color Me Happy set + matching Color Word Die
- The Ton – $20 gift certificate
- Uniko Studio – clear stamp set of winner’s choice
- Waffle Flower – $25 gift certificate
- Your Next Stamp – $20 gift certificate
Your next stop on the hop is the amazing Jen Wills. Below is a complete list of the amazing designers/companies who are participating today: