Hi everyone! It’s Jocelyn here. I have a card and a quick tutorial today.
- Blend the center using a light blue. Don’t worry about any uneven spots.
- Blend a darker blue from the outside toward the center. Lightly cover the lighter blue in the center.
- Use a violet ink and blend around the edges. At this point, you’ll want to smooth out any uneven spots.
- Before the panel has dried, use a combination of spray mists and water to splatter on the card. Allow the panel to dry, or, if you’re impatient like me, dry with a heat gun.
- Once the panel dries, splatter white and dark blue mists for add more dimension.