We are halfway into October, and quite late on posting our October challenge. However, it is better late than never!
This month’s theme: From the Craft Room: Chocolate Delight
Here is a simple card that I made based on this photo:
I gold embossed the lace image from our Lace Up set on to a chocolate colored card stock. I simply love this combination! I wanted to leave it as is, but decided to add the satin bow for a focal point. The sentiment is from the Magnolias For Her set, and is embossed in white on a strip of kraft card stock.
Make a card, a tag, a layout or any other project based on the inspiration photo above. You may use either the colors, the composition, the elements, the texture or any combination to create your project.
- Make a new project for each challenge and post it by 11:59 pm EST October 31
- Use at least one Altenew stamp
- Link back to Altenew October Challenge in your post
- When uploading your project, make sure to link to your entry post, not your entire blog
- You may enter as many times as you wish!
After the challenge closes, Three winners will be selected, and one random winner will be drawn. Each will receive a $20 store credit at www.altenew.com. Winners will be announced at the beginning of the next month.
We can not wait to see where this month’s inspiration takes you!