Hello and welcome to Altenew Video Challenge #3! Last week we’ve announced 9 winners from our video challenge #2. If you missed the winner announcement, please check out the winning videos HERE.
Here in the US, we’re getting ready to celebrate Thanksgiving Day. It seems like the perfect time to make some Thank You cards. For Video Challenge #3, we want you to create a thank you card for someone you care about.
If you don’t celebrate Thanksgiving Day, we want you to incorporate the color RED somewhere in your winter holiday project. All project types and crafters at all levels are welcome to play along.
Want some inspiration to help you come up with videos? Here are some of the awesome video tutorials from our talented design team. Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel for more inspiration.
Create a Thank You card or use color Red in your winter holiday project. Film your creation process and upload it to YouTube or Vimeo. Then, link it back to Altenew Video Challenge #3.
- Create a 3~7 minute video of a new project.
- Altenew products should be the focus, but other companies’ products can be used.
- Add your video URL to this post by clicking the InLinkz button below.
- Include a link back to the Altenew Video Challenge #3 post in your video description.
- You may enter the challenge up to three times with different videos.
- Challenge ends on Thursday, December 31st at 11:59pm EST.
- Winners will be announced on Sunday, January 1o, 2016.
After the challenge closes, the design team will select nine videos and they will be featured on our winner’s post. We will be looking for the videos that include creative design, wow factor, and great presentation.
Three lucky winners will be randomly drawn from the nine videos, and each will receive a $50 gift certificate to Altenew. We will also upload all the winning videos onto the Altenew YouTube channel.
We hope that you’ll be able to join us for this fun challenge, we can not wait to see your Altenew videos.
Please click on the blue button below to link your challenge entries.