Sveta here today to launch this month’s Inspiration Challenge. I really love choosing inspiration for you so thanks for taking part in our challenges.
This time, I chose a photo of a bouquet that I got when my hubby took me and our baby Eva from the hospital so it’s really special for me.
For this card, I decided to play with the layered Rose Flurries 3D Die Set and watercolors.
I liked the process as all I needed to do was to color the die-cuts and adhere them all together. Once I found the right place for all the parts, I added a sentiment from Rustic Linen Stamp Set on a strip of Parchment Cardstock that I also used as the card base.
As a final touch, I sprayed the card with Iridescent Shimmer Ink Spray.
Hope you enjoyed today’s inspiration. We cannot wait to see your creations.
Make a card, a tag, a layout or any other project based on the inspiration photo above. You may use either the colors, the composition, the elements, the texture or any combination to create your project.
- Altenew products should be the focus, but other companies’ products can be used.
- Make sure to use our challenge image above in your blog post.
- Include a link back to the Altenew Inspiration Challenge post.
- When uploading your project, make sure you link your entry post, not your entire blog.
- You may enter as many times as you wish!
- Challenge ends on Saturday, June 30th, 2018 at 11:55 PM EDT.
After the challenge ends, FOUR WINNERS will be selected. Each will receive a $30 gift certificate to spend at www.altenew.com. Winners will be announced on Saturday, July 14th, 2018.
There is more!
If you use #AltenewChallenge when you share your challenge entry on social media, you are instantly entered into a raffle to win a $15 gift certificate to our online store.
Please click on the blue button below to link your challenge entries. We cannot wait to see where this month’s inspiration takes you!
Good luck and happy crafting!