Hi, it’s Therese and I’m so excited to host the September Inspiration Challenge. Today’s card focuses on the Build-A-Flower: Peony Blossom.
My sentiment uses the negative space from the word ‘thanks’ from Signature Words Die. I used Jet Black and Pale Gray cardstocks to create this. I also added some New Day Card Kit Enamel Dots to the center of the flowers.
You can see my video here or Watch it in HD on Youtube.
Thank you so much for your visit today!
Make a card, a tag, a layout or any other project based on the inspiration photo above. You may use either the colors, the composition, the elements, the texture or any combination to create your project.
- Altenew products should be the focus, but other companies’ products can be used.
- Make sure to use our challenge image above in your blog post.
- Include a link back to the Altenew Inspiration Challenge post.
- When uploading your project, make sure you link your entry post, not your entire blog.
- You may enter as many times as you wish!
- Challenge ends on Sunday, September 30th, 2018 at 11:55 PM EDT.
After the challenge ends, FOUR WINNERS will be selected. Each will receive a $30 gift certificate to spend at www.altenew.com.
Winners will be announced on 10/18/2018.
WAIT – there’s more!
If you use #AltenewChallenge when you share your challenge entry on social media, you are instantly entered into a raffle to win a $15 gift certificate to our online store!
Feel free to use the banner above and let everyone know that you are participating in our Inspiration Challenge!
Please click on the blue button below to link your challenge entries. We cannot wait to see where this month’s inspiration takes you!
Good luck and happy crafting!