Hello everyone! Sveta is here to start this month with a new inspiration challenge. For this challenge, I picked up a photo of flowers that I like a lot: ranunculus and eucalyptus.
February is the month of St. Valentine so I decided to come up with Valentine’s cards. Last month, I already showed you two heart-themed cards and I will share some more ideas of how to create quick and simple cards using some patterned paper.
For the first card, I fussy cut some flowers and used them to decorate a heart that I die cut using Halftone Hearts Nesting Die Set.
Here is a how-to video! Watch it below or in HD on Altenew’s YouTube channel. Enjoy!
Make a card, a tag, a layout or any other project based on the inspiration photo above. You may use either the colors, the composition, the elements, the texture or any combination to create your project.
- Altenew products should be the focus, but other companies’ products can be used.
- Make sure to use our challenge image above in your blog post.
- Include a link back to the Altenew Inspiration Challenge post.
- When uploading your project, make sure you link your entry post, not your entire blog.
- You may enter as many times as you wish!
- Challenge ends on Thursday, February 28th, 2019 at 11:55 PM EDT.
After the challenge ends, FOUR WINNERS will be selected. Each will receive a $30 gift certificate to spend at www.altenew.com.
Winners will be announced on 3/10/2019.
WAIT – there’s more!
If you use #AltenewChallenge when you share your challenge entry on social media, you are instantly entered into a raffle to win a $15 gift certificate to our online store!
Feel free to use the banner above and let everyone know that you are participating in our Inspiration Challenge!
Please click on the blue button below to link your challenge entries. We cannot wait to see where this month’s inspiration takes you!
Good luck and happy crafting!