Hello, friends! It’s Laurie here with a new Inspiration Challenge for April. Twice a year, I host a craft weekend in a gorgeous, colorful house. I love taking photos while I am there and this desk, map, typewriter combo pic was one of my faves! So much inspiration in one corner of the house.
I decided to work with the colors and the map, just like they appear in the inspiration photo.
I grabbed Altenew’s World Map Stamp Set and masked off 3 sections. I inked up each section accordingly with Pinkalicious, Caribbean Sky, and Buttercream. I used my MISTI to make sure I got good coverage around the masked edges.
I hope you find inspiration with this month colors and photo! Can’t wait to see what you create!
Make a card, a tag, a layout or any other project based on the inspiration photo above. You may use either the colors, the composition, the elements, the texture or any combination to create your project.
- Altenew products should be the focus, but other companies’ products can be used.
- Make sure to use our challenge image above in your blog post.
- Include a link back to the ALTENEW INSPIRATION CHALLENGE POST.
- When uploading your project, make sure you link your entry post, not your entire blog.
- You may enter as many times as you wish!
- Challenge ends on April 30, 2019, at 11:55 PM EDT.
After the challenge ends, FOUR WINNERS will be selected. Each will receive a $30 gift certificate to spend at www.altenew.com.
Winners will be announced on 5/5/2019.
WAIT – there’s more!
If you use #AltenewChallenge when you share your challenge entry on social media, you are instantly entered into a raffle to win a $15 gift certificate to our online store!
Feel free to use the banner above and let everyone know that you are participating in our Inspiration Challenge!
Please click on the blue button below to link your challenge entries. We cannot wait to see where this month’s inspiration takes you!
Good luck and happy crafting!