Hello there! I’m so happy to be back with you again today on the Altenew Card Blog with a couple of fast and easy cards to share! I’ve been on the road a bit recently with no chance to craft, so when I got home and needed to make a project for an imminent deadline, this was the result! I always love a project that uses a BUNCH of products, in this case, stamp sets!
Let’s jump in!
On each white cardstock card panel, I stamped:
- one leafy stem from the Dot Art stamp set in Moss ink.
- one leaf branch from the Leaf Clusters stamp set, stamped with the 2nd generation technique using Dusk ink.
- one small leaf cluster from the Weekend Doodles stamp set with gold embossing powder.
- one more (smaller) leaf steam from the Leaf Clusters stamp set, stamped with Frayed Leaf ink.
- one open-leaf image stamp from the Flower Garden stamp set, stamped in Vineyard Berry for the “holiday greetings” card, and Moon Rock for the “thank you” card.
For the Thank You card, I used a sentiment from the Dot Art stamp set, stamped with embossing ink and heat embossed with gold embossing powder. I added a coordinating green cardstock strip along the left side of the card front and one small matching blue enamel heart.
I used a sentiment from the Modern Poinsettia stamp set to stamp “holiday greetings”, once again using embossing ink and gold embossing powder. I trimmed the card panel for this card by 3/8″ and added a coordinating strip of aqua cardstock on the left-hand side. Some matching enamel dots completed this card.
There are so many beautiful color combinations to create with using the wide selection of Altenew ink colors, not to mention their vast variety of botanical stamp sets! The possibilities fairly boggle the mind!
Thank you for stopping by today!